Your Motorcycle Accident Lawyers In Albany, GA
If you have a motorcycle accident injury that was through no fault of your own, you should consider pursuing legal action. Engaging the services of an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Albany, GA, can help increase the likelihood of success in your case.
At Phillips & Nemajovsky, P.C., we are seasoned attorneys with decades of experience helping injured motorcyclists throughout Georgia seek justice and compensation for their injuries.
What To Do If You Are Injured In A Motorcycle Accident
If you are injured from a motorcycle accident, it is vital to take action and seek legal help as soon as possible. Motorcycle accidents can result in serious injuries that require medical attention and may cause financial hardship. An experienced motorcycle defense attorney will be able to guide you through the complex legal process and ensure your rights are fully protected.
At Phillips & Nemajovsky, P.C., our attorneys will:
- Work with you to investigate your accident and determine your case’s best course of action.
- Review all the evidence, including police reports, medical records, witness statements, and other documents related to your accident.
- Help you build a strong case to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Negotiate with the other party and their insurance company to reach a fair settlement.
- Answer any questions you have throughout the legal process and give you the support you need to move forward.
At Phillips & Nemajovsky, P.C., we understand how difficult it can be to go through a lawsuit for a motorcycle accident injury. However, we are committed to helping you seek justice and compensation for your injuries. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get your questions answered.
Georgia Motorcycle Accident Claim Law Explained
When a person sustains injuries in a motorcycle accident, they may be eligible to file a claim or lawsuit against the at-fault party. However, it is important to understand the laws governing motorcycle accidents in Georgia before pursuing legal action.
In the state of Georgia:
- All drivers are required to carry liability insurance on their vehicles. This insurance will help pay for damages and medical expenses if they are at fault in a motorcycle accident.
- All motorcyclists are to wear an approved safety helmet while operating their motorcycle. Failure to do so may result in the rider being held partially responsible for their own injuries in the event of an accident.
- There is a statute of limitations. The statute of limitations is the amount of time you have to file a lawsuit or claim against the at-fault party.
- The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim is two years from the date of your accident.
If you do not file your motorcycle accident claim within that timeframe, you may be unable to pursue legal action. For these reasons, contacting experienced motorcycle accident lawyers like us right after your accident is crucial. We can help you understand your rights and will work hard to ensure you are fully compensated for your injuries.
How Our Motorcycle Accident Compensation Lawyers Can Help You
At Phillips & Nemajovsky, P.C., we are motorcycle accident compensation lawyers here to help you in your time of need. We have the experience you need in motorcycle accident claim law. We can provide you with quality, effective legal representation and advice.
Our knowledgeable attorneys will work with you to investigate all aspects of your case. We will review all documents, including medical records and police reports, to build a strong case for you. We will also negotiate with insurance companies and other parties on your behalf to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
Contact Our Motorcycle Defense Attorneys Today
At Phillips & Nemajovsky, P.C., our motorcycle defense attorneys have the experience you need to recover maximum compensation for your injuries and damages from a motorcycle accident. We understand the complexities of Georgia motorcycle accident claim law. We will work hard for you and ensure you are fairly compensated for your losses.
For more information about how our Motorcycle Accident Compensation Lawyers can help you with your case, scheduling a consultation is your next step. Contact our Albany, GA office today at (229) 808-8180.